I am a 21 year old student. Have always struggled with skin problems. I looked on net and found out that I suffer from acne vulgaris? What kind of treatment should I try?
asked-ques-count-icon 1 doctor answered

To know what the precise treatment for acne vulgaris is, you should see a dermatologist. The condition is treatable and prescription medications help. You may try, maintaining a consistent skin care regimen. While acne vulgaris isn’t attributed to bad hygiene or lack of cleansing, a proper skin care regimen always helps. Severe cases of acne often damage the skin so much that it causes scarring. That’s why you need to treat the problem preemptively.

Was this answer helpful?
Would you rather have a conversation with a doctor?
Consult Verified
Doctors Online
100 users currently consulting online.
Trending Topics: Fever, Sex therapy
Ask a FREE question to our experts!
Worried about your health? You can ask a free question right here and our experts will answer at the earliest. Tell us your symptoms (for eg: high fever, dry cough), provide some background or history of the problem (for eg: exists since childhood or last 3 months), mention your age, sex and any other information that you think might be important. Get free health tips, medical advice and much more from our in-house specialists.
100 anonymous users currently online