I 26 year female suffering from face marks. Had acne problem when young. Now they have turned into black scars on face. Need help. Have tried many creams and lotions. No use.
asked-ques-count-icon 1 doctor answered

It sounds like you’ve developed acne scars on face and wish to know how to remove them. Consult a dermatologist and he/she will guide you on the best treatment for your condition. Some of the common scar removal techniques include dermabrasion, micro-dermabrasion, chemical peels, lasers, retinoic acid, fillers, skin grafting, and punch excisions.

Was this answer helpful?
Would you rather have a conversation with a doctor?
Consult Verified
Doctors Online
83 users currently consulting online.
Trending Topics: Fever, Sex therapy
Ask a FREE question to our experts!
Worried about your health? You can ask a free question right here and our experts will answer at the earliest. Tell us your symptoms (for eg: high fever, dry cough), provide some background or history of the problem (for eg: exists since childhood or last 3 months), mention your age, sex and any other information that you think might be important. Get free health tips, medical advice and much more from our in-house specialists.
83 anonymous users currently online