Dr. Subhash KhannaGeneral Surgeon, Gastrointestinal SurgeonMBBS, MS, FICS, FIAGES, FALS37 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
- Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Bariatric Surgery
- Endo-laparoscopic Surgeon
- Minimal Access Surgeon
- Bariatric & Metabolic Surgeon
- General Surgeon
- Gastrointestinal Surgeon
Awards and Recognitions
- Vice President of Hernia Society Of India
- One Of The First Surgeon Start Laparoscopic Surgery And Therapeutic Endoscopy In The North East
- First and Pioneer Laparoscopic Surgeon of Assam & North East India
- First and Only Surgeon to launch and provide treatment facility for Scarless Breast & Thyroid Gland Surgery.
- Have done over 20000+ Laparoscopic Surgeries so far
- First to Introduce Single Hole Laparoscopic Surgery in the North East India
- Attended Workshop on Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery at “P.D. Hinduja Hospital” and Research Centre, Mumbai, 18th Nov, 96.
- Attended training programme for “The Bioenterics Intragastric Balloon (BIB ) System” a workshop organized by Centre for Obesity & Diabetes Support at Mumbai on the 9th April 2010
- Attended “The Biodesign Surgery Summit” on the 11th Oct 2011 at Chennai.
- Attended as a faculty in a meeting of Asia Pacific Hernia Experts Meet on the 15th July 2010 at Shanghai, China.
- Agartala Govt Medical College, Worked as Professor of Surgery , 2006 - 2010
- Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati, Assam, Worked as Professor of Surgery at
- Ninewells Hospital, Dundee, U.K., Worked as Observer at , 107 - 2007
- Gauhati Medical College, Worked as Associate Professor Of Surgery at , 2605 - 3011
- Swagat Super Speciality Surgical Hospital Guwahati, Consultant
- 8080 , 1980
- Member, Hernia Society Of India
- Member, Association Surgeons Of India, Assam
- Member, Newsletter Association of Surgeons of Assam.
- Member, Assam Medical Council
- Member, Indian Medical Council
Report an Error
Dinesh Goswami Path, Gate No. 4, Maligaon, Guwahati-781011Swagat Hospital
No schedules available.