Dr. Sangeeta KalitaOphthalmologist/ Eye SurgeonMBBS, MS - Ophthalmology12 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Awards and Recognitions
- Presented e poster in 75th platinum jubilee Annual conference of All India Ophthalmological Society, 2017 entitled A comparative study on combination therapy of occlusion and H.B.stimulation v/s occlusion alone in the management of amblyopia in 5-16 years school children of Kamrup(Metro) district of Assam in Jaipur, India
- Presented a paper in Ophthalmological Society of West Bengal annual conference,2017 on A comparative study on use of Intracameral Adrenaline and Low parameters (Group I). Vis-a-vis with Iris hooks and Malyugin Ring (Group II) in Intraoperative Floppy Iris Syndrome (IFIS) patients undergoing cataract surgery in Kolkata, India.
- Presented a paper in Ophthalmological Society of West Bengal annual conference,2017 on A Comparative Study on Visual Outcome and Refractive Stability between Femtosecond Laser-Assisted Cataract Surgery(FLACS) and Standard Phacoemulsification in Kolkata, India.
- Presented paper in 74th Annual Conference of All India Ophthalmological Society, 2016 entitled Prevalence of amblyopia and refractive error in 5 to 15 years school children of Kamrup(Metro) district of Assam in Kolkata on February, 2016.
- Presented E-poster entitled Incidence of traumatic ocular injury in a tertiary care hospital in the year 2014-2015 at IXth Conference of Ocular Trauma Society of India,2015 in Guwahati on November, 2015.
- Presented paper entitled A Comparative study on combination therapy of H.B. stimulation and occlusion V/s Occlusion therapy alone in the treatment of amblyopia in 5-15 years children of Kamrup(Metro) region at 48th annual conference of Ophthalmological Society of Assam,2015 in Guwahati on November,2015.
- Presented paper entitled Prevalence of ocular morbidity among school children of Kamrup(Metro) region at 13th midterm conference of Ophthalmological Society of Assam,2015 in Barpeta,Assam on May,2015.
- Presented paper on Amblyopia- A clinical study at ACOIN(Association of Community Ophthalmologists of India) 5th national CME, 2014 in Imphal, Manipur on May,2014.
- Attended 27th Annual Meeting of APACRS; Jaipur, India(13th to 16th November, 2014) accredited with 8 MCI credit hours.
- Successfully completed the Basic Course in Ophthalmic Diagnostics Program at the LVP-Zeiss International Academy of Advanced Ophthalmic Education from December 1-31, 2014.
- Sri Sankaradeva Nethralaya, Consultant , 2017
- Susrut Eye Foundation and Research Centre, Fellow , 2016
- Jorhat Medical College, Registrar - Ophthalmology , 2016 - 2016
- North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences, Junior Resident , 2013 - 2013
- All India Ophthalmological Society
- Ophthalmological Society of Assam
- Ophthalmological Society of West Bengal
Report an Error
96, Basistha RoadSri Sankaradeva Nethralaya
No schedules available.