Dr. Dipankar DasOphthalmologist/ Eye SurgeonMBBS, MS19 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Stichless Micro-incision Phacoemulsification Cataract Surgery
- C-Lasik for removal of specs.
- Glaucoma Management
- Corneal Disorder management
- Retinal Disorder Management
- Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Awards and Recognitions
- Won the Best Scientific paper award (First Dr. K R Dutta Award) for 2004 in Ophthalmological Society of Assam meet, Guwahati
- Presented India on his paper entitled “CMV Retinitis: First case report in Northeast India”
- Won best paper in Uvea and Glaucoma section at the 37th OSA meet at Nagaon, Assam India for the free paper “Atypical Ocular Toxoplasmosis”
- Received best scientific poster award in Uveitis Society Meet at New-Delhi, India for his poster on ” Parasitic uveitis”
- Has over 38 peer reviewed publications, more than 100 national & international presentations.
- Reviewer of AIOC-Instruction course/ free papers/ posters for ophthalmic pathology section, In 2010-11
- Completed 6 months observership in inflammation, uveitis and ophthalmic pathology from Doheny Eye Institute (University of Southern California), Los Angeles, USA under Prof. Narsing A Rao
- Sri Sankaradeva Nethralaya Guwahati, Consultant
- 13123 , 1995
- Life Member, Ophthalmological Society, Assam
- Member, Assam Medical Council
- Member, Indian Medical Association
Report an Error
96, Basistha RoadSri Sankaradeva Nethralaya
No schedules available.