Ms. Priyanka BhattacharjeeCounselling PsychologistMA - Psychology, MPhil - Counselling Psychology7 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Treatment
- Career Counselling
- Anxiety Disorder Counselling
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Marriage Marital Counselling
- School Refusal Treatment
- Personal Development Counselling
- Family Counseling
- Neuro- Psychological Assessment and Rehabilitation
- IVF Counselling
- Counselling Psychologist
Awards and Recognitions
- Awarded with Gold Medal in M.Phil. Clinical Psychology (RCI) for academic excellence by Amity University
- Awarded with Golden Certificate (eq. to Gold Medal) in M.A Psychology for academic excellence by Gauhati University
- “Assessing the Quality of Life, Marital Satisfaction, and Care Giver Burden in relation to Psychiatric Co-morbidities in the Mothers of Autistic Children” by Ms. Priyanka Bhattacharjee
- Presented paper “Inclusive Education and Curricular Practices- A critical analysis” at National Conference on Disability: Multiple Possibilities and Prospects (CRE) by Disha Foundation November 2017 at Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Presented paper “Pathophysiology of Cognitive Dysfunctioning Secondary to Diabetes” at the International Conference on Psychology, Health & Medicine, organized by Amity University, Rajasthan in February 2018.
- Presented paper “Pathological Profile of Formal Thought Disorder in various Psychiatric and Medical Concerns” at 44th National Annual Conference of IACP held at Gautam Budh University, Noida February 2018.
- Presented paper “Use of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy in helping people to deal with Acquired Disability” at the International Conference on Cognitive Behavioural Interventions, organized by the Indian Association for Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, at SGT University, Gurugram, September 2018.
- Presented paper “Circadian Rhythm in Regulation of Sleep Pattern and its role in Psychiatric Disorders” at 45th National Annual Conference if IACP held at NIEPVD Dehradun, May 2019.
- Down Town Hospital, Student Counselor cum Guest Faculty , 2014
- Pratiksha Hospital, Clinical Psychologist , 2016
- GHRC, MPhil Trainee , 2017 - 2020
- Medicity Guwahati, Licensed Clinical Psychologist , 2019
- HOPE Neurodevelopemental Institute and Autism Clinic, Consultant - Clinical Psychologist , 2020
- W Pratiksha Hospital, Consultant - Clinical Psychologist , 2019
- Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI)
Report an Error
VIP Road, Borbari, Near Vishnupath, HengrabariPratiksha Hospital
No schedules available.