Dr. Taral NagdaOrthopedistMBBS, MS - Orthopaedics, Diploma in Orthopaedics, DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery39 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Childhood Bone And Soft Tissue Tumors
- Hand Pain Treatment
- Brachydactyly treatment
- Congenital Disorders Evaluation Treatment
- Achondroplasia Treatment
- Limb and spine deformities
- Broken bones
- Bone or joint infections and tumors
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta
Awards and Recognitions
- Completed Clinical Fellowship in Pediatric orthopedics from San Antonio, USA
- Patwardhan S, Shyam AK, Sancheti P, Arora P, Nagda T, Naik P. Adult presentation of congenital muscular torticollis: a series of 12 patients treated with a bipolar release of sternocleidomastoid and Z-lengthening. J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2011 Jun;93(6):828-32.
- Pardiwala DN, Nagda TV. Arthroscopic chondral cyst excision in a stiff Perthes' hip. Arthroscopy. 2007 Aug;23(8):909.e1-4. Epub 2006 Nov 27.
- Nagda TV, Singh H, Kandoi M, Samant A, Patel BR. Two stage reconstruction for the Shepherd's crook deformity in a case of polyostotic fibrous dysplasia. J Postgrad Med. 1997 Jul-Sep;43(3):83-4.
- D'Souza H, Aroojis A, Yagnik MG, Nagda TV. Rotation fasciocutaneous flap for neglected club feet--a new technique. J Postgrad Med. 1996 Oct-Dec;42(4):112-4
- Deshpande SS, Taral N, Modi N, Singrakhia M. Changing epidemiology of neonatal septic arthritis. J Orthop Surg (Hong Kong). 2004 Jun;12(1):10-3.
- Jupiter Hospital - Thane, Consultant
- Pratiksha Hospital, Consultant
- Saifee Hospital - Mumbai, Consultant
- SRCC Children's Hospital (Narayana Health) - Mahalaxmi, Consultant
- Institute of Paediatric Orthopaedic Disorders, Consultant
- Seth G S Medical College and KEM Hospital, Associate professor
Report an Error
VIP Road, Borbari, Near Vishnupath, HengrabariPratiksha Hospital
No schedules available.