Dr. Diganta ChetiaGynecologistMBBS, MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology29 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Gynaecology Surgeries
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Infertility Evaluation and Treatment
- Ovulation induction with timed intercourse
- Treatment for Chromosomal abnormalities
- Artificial Insemination (AI)
- Treatment for Implantation failure
Awards and Recognitions
- Attended several International & National conferences and presented paper’s in National Gynaecological conferences.
- Performed several Gynaecological Laparoscopic workshop in Pratiksha Hospital, Greenwood Hospital, Aizwal (Mizoram) and in Itanagar, (Arunachal Pradesh).
- Trained in Gynaecological Ultrasonography
- Pratiksha Hospital, Senior Consultant , 2005
- W Pratiksha Hospital Gurgaon, Consultant
- Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR)
- Federation of Obstetric & Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
Report an Error
VIP Road, Borbari, Near Vishnupath, HengrabariPratiksha Hospital
No schedules available.