Dr. Sashibha BarmanEmergency MedicineMBBS, MD - Emergency Medicine18 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Drug Poisoning
- An Epileptic Fit
- Damage To The Brain Or Other Major Organs
- Injury To The Head
- Cardiac Arrest (When The Pumping Action Of The Heart Stops)
- Loss Of Consciousness
- Breathing Difficulties
- Broken Bones
- Severe Bleeding
- Emergency Medicine
Awards and Recognitions
- Gold medallist in Biochemistry from Gauhati Medical College in 2003.
- Gold medallist in Microbiology from Gauhati Medical College in 2004.
- Passed MD in 2012 as First Class with Distinction.
- “Effect Of Abdominal Compression On Femoral Vein Diameter As Detected By Bedside Ultrasound” was selected as the best paper in oral presentation in EMCON 2011 held in Kolkata.
- Paper on “Outcome of HELIOX driven nebulization in the management of Acute Exaberation Of COPD & Asthma” was selected for poster presentation in EMCON 2011, Kolkata.
- American Heart Association certified instructor for Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support.
- Participated as faculty in the Dr. MGR Medical University, Tamil Nadu , accredited educational activity titled Accident & Emergency Life Support (AELS) workshop in Department of Anaesthesiology, Kanyakumari Govt. Medical College, Tamil Nadu.
- Participated as faculty in number of Accident & Emergency Life Support (AELS) workshop conducted under Dr. V.P. Chandrasekaran, President ,SEMI in different
- Participated as faculty in PACE programmes conducted by SEMI for 2 consecutive years.
- Was accredited 16 credit points to academic performance (maximum 30 points) by Dr. MGR Medical University, Tamil Nadu for educational activity programmes under Category 5 of University Act.
- Trained in BLS and ACLS as part of academic curriculum during post graduate period.
- Trained in procedures( both in adults & children ) like Intubation & Mechanical ventilation, Central Venous Cannulation, Chest tube insertion, Intraosseous as part of academic curriculum during post graduate period.
- Trained in Emergency Ultrasound (FAST & E-FAST) as part of academic curriculum during post graduate period.
- Trained in Emergency Echocardiography as part of academic curriculum during post graduate period.
- Gauhati Medical College & Hospital, Ex- Registrar , 2012 - 2017
- Nemcare Hospital, Consultant , 2012
- Nemcare Heart Institute and Superspeciality Hospital, Head of Department - Emergency & Trauma , 2017
- 18891 , 2008
Report an Error
Nemcare Hospitals, GMCH Road, Bhangagarh, Guwahati, Assam-781005Nemcare Hospital
No schedules available.