Dr. Apurba Kumar SarmaCardiothoracic and Vascular SurgeonMBBS, MS - General Surgery, MCh - Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery31 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Coronary artery bypass surgery including Redo CABG
- Coronary Artery Reconstruction surgery
- All types of valve replacements and repairs
- Congenital heart surgeries Major Vascular Surgeries
- Combined Cerebral (Right carotid endarterectomy)
- Myocardial (CABG) and both lower limb (Bilateral Femoro-popliteal bypass graft) revascularization
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon
Awards and Recognitions
- Aortic root replacement operation (Bentall debono procedure) for Annuloaortic ectasia due to Marfan’s syndrome in January 2005.
- Post myocardial infarction VSD repair with CABG and LV aneurysm repair in March 2005.
- Atypical presentation of bilateral phrenic nerve palsy and its unusual recovery after coronary artery bypass grafting. The Thoracic and cardiovascular surgeon 54; 7 2006 Oct. pg. 501 -4.
- First surgeon to start open heart surgery programme at Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati, Assam, India in February 2006.
- Active steering committee member of National Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery Conference-2005, Cochin, India.
- Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati, Doctor , 1994 - 1995
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, Registrar , 1995 - 1996
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute For Medical Sciences & Technology, Trivandrum, Kerala, India, Faculty , 1997 - 2004
- Z. H. Sikder Cardiac Care and Research Centre, Dhaka, Chief Cardiac Surgeon , 2004 - 2007
- Square Hospitals, Dhaka, Chief Consultant Cardiac Surgeon , 2008 - 2017
- Nemcare Hospital, Director of NHPL & Chief Consultant , 2017
- Indian Association of Cardiovascular-Thoracic Surgeon
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
Report an Error
Nemcare Hospitals, GMCH Road, Bhangagarh, Guwahati, Assam-781005Nemcare Hospital
No schedules available.