Dr. Naresh JadhavMedical OncologistMBBS, MD - Internal Medicine, DM - Medical Oncology6 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Allogenic transplantation in relapse refractory Acute Leukemia
- Autologous transplant in Multiple Myeloma
- Relapsed Lymphomas
- CML BC & Severe Aplastic Anemia
- Palliative care in cancer patients
- Solid Tumors
- Hemato Oncology
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Central Catheter Insertion
- Medical Oncologist
Awards and Recognitions
- Teaching BSC Nursing, Diploma & MD students.
- Poster presentation “A Retrospective Study of Induction events and Short term Outcomes of AML Patients treated in RCC JIPMER” in ISMPO 2015.
- Oral Presentation of “Clinical profile and outcomes of patients with AML in a tertiary care center” in the JIPMER Scientific Society Meet 2016.
- Two poster presentations based on rare diseases in ISMOPCON 2016.
- Oral presentation “Multiple Myeloma- Clinical Profile & Experience from a tertiary care Institute in South India” at the International Update on Plasma Cell Dyscrasias 2016.
- MDRF-UAB-FIU Intensive Interactive Training programme and for the International Seminar on “Prevention & Control of non-communicable diseases” 2013.
- 53rd Annual Conference of Indian Society of Hematology and Transfusion Medicine 2011.
- Breast Cancer Update 2015 JIPMER Puducherry.
- National Round Table on Infection Control in Hemato-oncology (N-RICH) 2016 JIPMER Puducherry.
- An International Update on Plasma Cell Dyscrasias Bengaluru 2016.
- Gauhati Medical College and Hospital, Junior Resident
- Narayana Superspeciality Hospital Guwahati, Consultant , 2020
- European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO)
- International Society Of Pediatric Oncology (SIOP)
Report an Error
Tularam Bafna Civil Hospital Complex AmingaonNarayana Superspeciality Hospital
No schedules available.