Dr. Digvijoy SharmaGastroIntestinal SurgeonMBBS, MS - General Surgery, DNB - Surgical Gastroenterology, Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery19 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Gastrointestinal Cancers.
- Liver and Pancreas Cancers.
- Portal Hypertension Surgeries.
- Biliary tract Surgeries.
- Weight loss Surgeries.
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
- GastroIntestinal Surgeon
Awards and Recognitions
- Adult Intussusception : a six year experience at a single center. annals of gastroenterology.
- Evaluation of patients with perforation peritonitis using manheim’s peritonitis index. international journal of scientific and research publications.
- Biliary Cystadenoma: A rare entity of common misdiagnosis. Tropical Gastroenterology.
- Predictive factors for conversion from laparoscopic to open cholecystectomy: an institutional study. International Surgery journal.
- Intestinal Obstruction Secondary To Duodenal Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumour. Webmed Central. Gastroenterology
- Malrotation with transverse colon volvulus in early pregnancy: A rare cause for acute intestinal obstruction.
- Intestinal Endometriosis mimicking appendicites: a case report and review of literature. Surgery Chronicles
- Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Consultant - Surgical Gastroenterologist & Minimal Access Surgeon , 2019
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, Assistant Professor - Department of General Surgery and Surgical Oncology
- Indian Association of Gastro-instetinal Endosurgeons (IAGES)
Report an Error
Tularam Bafna Civil Hospital Complex AmingaonNarayana Superspeciality Hospital
No schedules available.