Dr. Jay Deep GhoshOrthopedist, Spine SurgeonMBBS, MS - Orthopaedics, DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery, FNB - Spine Surgery19 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Total hip replacement
- Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery
- Key hole surgery
- Disc surgery
- Bunion Surgery
- Bone Grafts
- Spine Tumors
- Spine Deformities
- Neural Monitoring
- Spine Surgeon
Awards and Recognitions
- First position in NEOSCON Orthopaedic Quiz 2007, Silchar, Assam
- Research on Selected for AO Spine India research award for(Co-Investigator)- A prospective, three-arm randomized controlled trial comparing single level instrumented posterolateral fusion of lumbar spine performed with combination of beta-Tricalcium Phosphate and local bone graft versus illiac crest autograft alone versus local bone graft alone with follow-up of 2 years.
- Neglected Facet Dislocation-experience of 19 cases. Journal of Orthopedic Surgery, 2011.
- Post operative Discitis after removal of single level lumbar disc, Indian Journal of Orthopaedics, 2012.
- Percutaneous C-arm-guided Wide Bore Needle Biopsy for Intraosseous Spinal Lesions, Journal of Postgraduate Medicine Education and Research, 2015
- Single and Multiple Level One Stage Posterior Hemivertebrectomy and Short Segment Fixation: Experience with 22 Cases and Comparison of Single vs. Multilevel Procedures with Minimum 2-Year Follow-Up, Asian Spine Journal, 2016.
- Book chapter.Dynamic Reconstruction of the Spineedited by Daniel H. Kim, Frank P Cammisa, Richard Glenn Fessler, Retrieval Analysis of Cervical Total Disc Replacement. Chapter 22. Thieme Publications
- AO Spine Fellowship in 2011
- Diploma SICOT from Societe Internationale de Chirurgie Orthopedique et de Traumatologie in 2013.
- Fellowship from Darthmouth Hitchcock Medical centre, USA in 2013.
- Observership from Montfiore Medical Centre,Albert Einstien College of Medicine,New York,USA in 2013.
- Marwari Hospital, Consultant
- Gauhati Medical College, Rotatory Internship , 2002 - 2003
- Saikia Nursing Home, Tezpur, Assam, Junior Resident , 2003 - 2004
- DHAS Hospital, Karkaddoma, Delhi, Senior Resident (Ortho) , 2008 - 2009
- Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi, Senior Resident (Ortho) , 2009 - 2010
- Park Clinic, Kolkata, Spine Surgery Fellow , 2011 - 2011
- Park Clinic, Kolkata, Associate Consultant - Spine Surgery , 2012 - 2012
- Railway Hospital, Maligaon, Guwahati, Specialist - Orthopaedic Surgery , 2012 - 2012
- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, FNB Spine Surgery Residency , 2012 - 2014
- Lower Assam Hospital, Bongaigaon, Assam, Consultant Orthopaedic and Spine Surgeon , 2014 - 2017
- Marwari Hospital, Guwahati, Consultant Orthopaedic and Spine Surgeon , 2017 - 2018
- Apollo Hospitals, Guwahati, Consultant Orthopaedic and Spine Surgeon , 2018
- 35560 , 2007
- Indian Orthopaedic Association (IOA)
- AO Spine International
- Association of Spine surgeons of India (ASSI)
Report an Error
Lotus Tower, International Hospitals, GS Rd, Christian Basti, Guwahati, Assam 781005Apollo Hospital
No schedules available.