Dr. Pankaj DekaGynecologic OncologistMBBS6 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- ecurrent Miscarriage
- Menopausal Problems & Geriatric Gynaecology
- Non-surgical treatment of heavy bleeding
- BOH (Bad Obstetrics History)
- Abnormal Female Sexual Function
- Acute (or Transient) Urinary Incontinence
- Gynecologic Oncologist
Awards and Recognitions
- Completed his further studies in Laparoscopic and Colonoscopy from Dr. Hafiz Institute, Kerala, 2011 and Thakur Phukur Hospital, Kolkata, 2013
- Fellowship in Gynae Oncology from BBCI, Guwahati in the year 2013.
- He has presented papers on his specialised subject in the All India Congress of Obstetic and Gynaecology in the year 2013 at Mumbai.
- HPV Genotyping in pre-invasive and invasive cervical carcinoma patients of North East India.
- Promoter Hypermethylation analysis of multiple Tumor Suppressor genes in pre-invasive and invasive cervical carcinoma patients of North East India.
- Cervical Screening of women population of Assam for high risk & low –risk HPV by Hybrid Capture and multiplex Nested PCR Assays.
- Reduced Anemia prior to cancer treatment (RAPCT).
- Single dose antibiotic therapy in cases of interval debulking in ovarian cancer .
- Study of HPV prevalence in Normal Healthy Women of North East India.
- Health City Hospital, Chief Consultant - Department of Gynae Oncosurgery
Report an Error
NH 37, Koinadhora, Khanapara Guwahati -781022Health City Hospital
No schedules available.