Dr. Brajendra LahkarInternal MedicineMBBS, MD - Internal Medicine24 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Viral Fever Treatment
- Dengue Fever Treatment
- Developmental Emergency Medicine
- Development of Organized Trauma care system
- Internal Medicine
Awards and Recognitions
- He has held position of Organising Secretary of Eastern-Zonal Critical Care Conference (EZCCCON) 2014 and EMCON (11th Annual Conference of Society of Emergency Medicine in India) 2009.
- “Melioidosis presenting as Sepsis syndrome : A case presentation” in Assam Journal of Internal Medicine Vol 2, Issue 1;31-35, January 2012.
- “Sepsis early recognition and management” in “Medicine Update” Volume XIV, 2011, published by API, Assam State chapter at Annual Conference 2011.
- “Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome : Recent advances in management” in “Medicine Update” Volume X 2007, published by Association of Physicians of India, Assam state chapter, annual conference 2007.
- ISCCM accredited teacher for Indian Diploma of Critical Care Medicine (IDCCM)
- Trained in Advanced Trauma Life Support and Advanced Life Support at Wallsol Manor Hospital, UK in 2006
- Trained in Advance Life.
- Recipient of Award of Excellence for outstanding contribution to critical care medicine in India 2018, conferred by Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine in India at Varanasi.
- Faculty, Academy of Trauma, an NGO which train Doctors and Paramedics on Disaster and Trauma management
- Health City Hospital, Director & Senior Consultant Physician
- Arogyam Multi Speiciality Health Clinic, Consultant
- Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine, (ISCCM)
- Association of Physician in India (API)
- Society of Emergency Medicine in India (SEMI)
Report an Error
NH 37, Koinadhora, Khanapara Guwahati -781022Health City Hospital
No schedules available.