Dr. Bhabananda DasCardiothoracic and Vascular SurgeonMBBS, MS - General Surgery, MCh - Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery46 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- CABG on beating heart
- Aortic Aneurysm Surgery
- Double Valve Replacement/ Mitral Valve Replacement /Aortic Valve Replacement
- All types of Congenital anomalies & Intra Cardiac Repair
- Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- Heart Transplant
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon
Awards and Recognitions
- Awarded WHO fellowship in year 1993, and spent 12 weeks with the cardiac transplant team at Stanford university medical center.
- Awarded commonwealth fellowship in year 1994
- Procured all three donor hearts for first three successful cardiac transplantation and acted as the most important member of the cardiac transplant team.
- Pawan Kumar : B.Das : U. Kaul : P. Venugopal : Thrombosis of mitral valve prosthesis during pregnancy. Successful Surgical Treatment.
- Nazar YA : Venugopal P: Kaul U. : Das B : Iyer KS : Balram A : Sampath Kumar A: Rao IM: Manchanda SC: Wasir HS: Reddy KS: Bhatia ML: Raghavan V : Rajani M: Gopinath N: Experience with Aortocoronary bypass surgery. Indian Heart Journal 37: 165-169, 1985
- Venugopal P: Kaul U: Iyer KS: Rao IM: Balram A: Das B: Sampath Kumar A: Mukherjee S: Rajani M: Wasir HS: Bhatia ML: Raghavan V: Gopinath N: Fate of Thrombectomized Bjork Shiley Valves – A Long Term cinefluroscopic echocardiographic and hemodynamic study. J. Thorac. Cardiovasc. Surg. Vol. 91, No.2, 168-173, Feb. 1986
- Venugopal P: Rao IM: Sampath Kumar A: Balram A : Das B: Iyer KS: Kaul U: Wasir HS: Rajani M: Bhatia ML: Gopinath N: Early and late results of valve replacement using the Bjork Shiley valve. Published in the proceeding of the world conference on Open Heart Surgery held in Bombay in Feb. ‘1985.
- Venugopal P: Rao IM: Sampath Kumar A: Balram A: Das B: Nazar YA: Iyer KS: Kaul U : Reddy KS: Wasir HS: Mukherjee S: Bhatia ML: Gopinath N: Experience with Aorto Coronary bypass surgery at the AIIMS published in the proceedings of the World Conference of Open Heart Surgery held at Bombay in Feb. ‘1985.
- Iyer KS: Das B: Sharma ML: Venugopal P: Post Operative care complications and management following CABG. Journal of Anaesthesiology clinical pharmacology Vol.1 No. 3, 165-176.
- I.C.U. Manual : Department of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery : By B. Das and Chander Kanta.
- R.K. Panda, G. Gopinath, AK Malhotra, KS Iyer, B.Das, A. Sampath Kumar: ML Sharma, P. Venugopal: Assessment of Rest and Exercise ventricular function following coronary artery bypass surgery by Radionucleide Ventriculography. Indian Heart Journal Vol. 38, No.1, 1986, Page 10-14.
- A. Bhan: H.S. Wasir, B.Das : P. Venugopal: Profile of coronary artery disease in patients with diabetes Mellitus undergoing CABG : Indian Heart Journal, vol 38, No. 4, Page 257.
- B.Das : KS Iyer, M. Sharma : U Kaul: P Venugopal : Coronary artery bypass surgery in patients with poor LV function. Indian Heart Journal (abst) Vol. 38 No. 4 Page 257.
- A Gupta : U Kaul : KS Iyer, B. Das : AS Kumar: P Venugopal: Perioperative arrhythmias following Coronary artery bypass surgery (abst) Indian Heart Journal, Vol. 38 No. 4, Page 257.
- Vishisth Chikitsa Ratan Award on 1st July 2012 by Delhi Medical Association
- Lancester General Hospital ( Dr. L.I. Boncheck), Consultant
- Cleveland Clinic, Consultant
- University Hospital Utah, Consultant
- Boston Children Hospital, Consultant
- Mayo Clinic, Consultant
- Children Hospital Philadelphia, Consultant
- Texas Heart Institute, Consultant
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, Senior Consultant - Department of Cardio Thoracic Vascular Surgery (CTVS) , 1984 - 1986
- Health City Hospital, Chairman cum Managing Director
- Apollo Hospitals, Consultant
- 3428 , 2000
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Delhi Medical Association
Report an Error
NH 37, Koinadhora, Khanapara Guwahati -781022Health City Hospital
No schedules available.