Dr. Deep DuttaNeurosurgeonMBBS, MS - General Surgery, MCh - Neuro Surgery11 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Epilepsy Surgery
- Brain Tumor Surgery
- Epilepsy Surgery Brain Tumor Surgery
- Endoscopic Skullbase Surgery
- Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) Surgery
- Arteriovenous Malfunctions Treatment
- Aortic aneurysm surgery
- Vertebroplasty Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Skull base and Vascular Surgery
- Paediatric Neurosurgery
- Minimally invasive Spine Surgery
Awards and Recognitions
- Penetrating Brain injury by multiple Low-Velocity Objects.
- Contralateral Extradural Hematoma Formation following Evacuation of Chronic Subdural Hematoma.
- Dorsal Intramedullary Lipoma without Spinal Dysraphism.
- Dorsal Intramedullary Epidermoid Cyst.
- Cerebellospinal Hemangioblastoma with bilateral Pheochromocytoma and hepatic cyst.
- Point mutations in the DNA binding domain of TP53 lead to poor prognosis and tumour malignancy in glioma patients.
- Dural arteriovenous fistula presenting with acute subdural hematoma.
- Guwahati Medical College, Senior Resident and Registrar - Department of Neurosurgery
- Apollo Hospitals Guwahati, Consultant - Department of Neurosurgery , 2017
- Dispur Polyclinic and Nursing Home Guwahati, Consultant
- Neurological Society of India
- Association of Surgeons of Assam
Report an Error
Hengrabari Rd, GMC Ward Number 44, Dispur, Ganeshguri, Guwahati, Assam 781006Dispur Polyclinic and Nursing Home
No schedules available.