Dr. Pranab Kumar ChowdhuryRheumatologistMBBS, MD, DM - Clinical Immunology29 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Arthrities in children
- Lupus or SLE
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Early Rhumatoid Arthritis
Awards and Recognitions
- Presented a Paper at the Asia Pacific League of Association of Rheumatologists (APLAR) at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2007
- Fellowship of American College of Rheumatology awarded in 2002
- Attended Rheumatoid Arthritis : Optimizing Management through Education, The Meeting at Vienna Medical University ,Austria. Austrian Accreditation Council Allocated Cme Credits 12, in 17-18 March, 2007.
- Received Training with fellowship in Rheumatology Metro. A. Ogryzlo Fellow in Adult Rheumatology, Arthritis society of Canada, University of Toronto, Canada(1999-2001) at the Toronto Western Hospital, Center for Prognosis of Rheumatic Diseases with Prof.Dafna Gladman.
- Attended Clinical attachment in the Department of Cardiology in the Prince Charles Hospital, Chermside, Queensland, Australia under Prof. Malcolm West, in March 1997.
- Guwahati, Consultant Rheumatologist and Physician , 2002 - 2018
- 8543 ,Assam Medical Council, 1982
- Member, Assam Medical Council
- Member, Indian Medical Association
- Life Member, Association of Physicians of India (API)
- Life Member, Indian Rheumatological Society
- Life Member, Critical Care Society of India
- American College of Rheumatology
Report an Error
Kanchan Road, Opp Bora Service, Ulubari, G S Road, Guwahati, Assam 781005The Apollo Clinic Guwahati
No schedules available.