Dr. Sunny AgarwalOrthopedistMBBS, DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery12 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Joint Replacement
- Shoulder Replacement
- Knee Treatment
- Back Pain Treatment
- Treatment of Lower Back Pain
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Treatment of Spine Injuries
- Paediatrics - Ortho
- Trauma Care
Awards and Recognitions
- AO Trauma Course-Basic Principles of Fracture Management at Jodhpur, Rajasthan in 2015
- Participated in 5th AO Trauma Indian National Conference,2015 at New Delhi
- Participated at the 37th SICOT Orthopedic World Congress held in Rome, Italy in Sept’16.
- AO Trauma Advance Course-July’16 in Chandigarh, Punjab.
- SICOT Arthroplasty Fellowship-Fondazione IRCCS Policlinico, San Matteo, Pavia, Italy in 2017
- Participated at the 18th EFORT Congress held in Viena, Austria-2017.
- AO Trauma Masters course-Complication and Complex Trauma-Nov’18, Kolkata.
- Participated in Ranawat Orthopedic Course (ROC) Delhi-2019
- Presented a free paper on “Evaluation of Tendo-achilles function after Ponseti’s Tenotomy in Congenital Talipes EquinoVarus children older than 2 years” in Paediatric Orthopaedic Society of India Conference (POSICON) 2015 at Delhi, January 2015
- Presented a paper on “Evaluation of Tendo-achilles function after Ponseti’s Tenotomy in Congenital Talipes EquinoVarus children older than 2 years” in National clubfoot conference, Delhi, April 18-19, 2015
- Presented a poster on “Melorrheostosis: a case report” in DOACON 2015 (Delhi Orthopaedic Association Conference).
- Presented a paper on “Evaluation of Tendoachilles function after Ponseti’s Tenotomy in Congenital Talipes EquinoVarus children older than 2 years” in IOACON 2015 Jaipur.
- Localised Melorrheostosis- A case report. Agarwal S et al. International Journal of Research in Orthopaedics. 2017 May;3(3):635-638
- Functional outcome of Tendo-achilles following Ponseti’s Tenotomy for treatment of Congenital Talipes Equino Varus in children older than two years. Agarwal S et al. International Journal of Research in Orthopaedics. 2017 Sep;3(5):1057-1061
- Midterm results of reconstruction of femoral defects with cementless femoral components in revision hip arthroplasty for aseptic loosening. R John, A Singh, A Jain, S Thomas, S Agarwal, N Jajodia. Journal of Arthroscopy and Joint Surgery. 2018
- Down Town Hospital Guwahati, Consultant - Dept. of Orthopedics , 2019
- Apollo Clinic Dispur, Consultant
- St. Stephens Hospital, New Delhi, Senior Resident - Dept. of Orthopedics , 2014 - 2017
- Shalby Hospital, Joint Replacement and Trauma , 2018 - 2019
- 24502 , 2018
- National Academy of Medical Sciences
- Indian Orthopaedic Association (IOA)
- Delhi Orthopaedic Association
Report an Error
GS Rd, opp. Down Town Hospital, Dispur, Rukmini Gaon, Guwahati, Assam 781006Apollo Clinic Dispur
No schedules available.