Dr. Kuddush AhmedENT/ OtorhinolaryngologistMBBS, MS - ENT 43 years experience
Professional StatementDr. Kuddush Ahmed did his MBBS from Dibrugarh University, 1975, he is a Consultant Head & Neck Oncosurgeon, I see and evaluate head and neck cancer patients and take cross consultations with radiation and medical oncologists in a multi-disciplinary setting. Surgical cases are treated at my centre with the necessary surgical procedures, including major resections and reconstruction by local, regional as well as free microvascular flaps as dictated by the requirement of each individual case, are carried out by the surgical team. Adjuvant treatment by radiation chemotherapy is delivered as required by the specialist concerned. Periodic follow-up of all cancer cases is carried out as per standard protocols.
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
- Head Surgery
- Neck Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Oral Surgery
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
Awards and Recognitions
- Presented Papers at Regional, National & International Conferences in ENT & Head & Neck Oncology ,
- 10th Annual Conference of AONEI (Association of Oncologists of North-East India), Gangtok- April 2015.
- Attended Head & Neck CME- Cadaver Workshop, under the aegis of FHNO, at KMC (Kasturba Medical College), Manipal, Karnataka- March 2015.
- Attended 24th Annual Conference of NEBAOI (North-Eastern Branch, Association of Otolaryngologists of India), Agartala- October 2014.
- Attended 9th Annual Conference of AONEI, Guwahati - February 2014.
- Attended Conferences 42nd Annual Conference of the West Bengal State Branch of AOI (Association of Otolaryngologists of India), Jalpaiguri, North Bengal - Oct 2013
- Conferences Attended Annual Conference of FHNO, Jaipur, Rajasthan- October 2013
- Attended Annual Conference of FHNO, Jaipur, Rajasthan- October 2013
- Attended IFHNOS (International Federation of Head & Neck Oncologic Societies) World Tour- cum Annual Conference of FHNO, Mumbai - Oct 2008.
- Annual National Conferences of the FHNO- since its inception in 2002
- Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute, Former Consultant
- Dispur Oncology Centre., Worked as Chief Consultant as Consultant Head & Neck Oncosurgeon at
- Nightingale Hospital, Worked as Chief Consultant of Head & Neck Oncosurgery
- Down Town Hospital Guwahati, Consultant
- 6222, 1975
- MS - ENT
- Member, Association of Oncologists of North-East India
- Member, Association of Otolaryngologists of India
- Member, International Federation of Head & Neck Oncologic Societies
- Member, Association of Phonosurgeons of India
- Member, Assam Medical Council
- Member, Indian Medical Association
G. S. Road, DispurDown Town Hospital
Shillong Rd, Kachari Basti, GaneshguriNightingale Hospital
RG Baruah Road, Ganeshguri Chariali, Ganeshguri, DispurDispur Hospital