Dr. Saloni KatochDermatologist, VenereologistMBBS, MD - Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy 6 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
Awards and Recognitions
- Katoch S, Barua TN, Barua KN. The curious case of an elusive solitary plaque. Indian Dermatol Online J 2020;11:288-90
- Katoch S, Mysore V. Surgical smoke in Dermatology: Its hazards and management. J Cutan Aesthet Surg 2019;12:1-7.
- Katoch S, Kallappa R, Shamanur MB, Gandhi S. Purpura fulminans secondary to rickettsial infections: A case series. Indian Dermatol Online J 2016;7:24-8.
- Author of the Chapter, Investigations in Melasma: Dermoscopy in Melasma, in the book titled Melasma: A Monograph by Dr. Rashmi Sarkar.
- Author of chapters on • Rosacea • Seborrheic dermatitis • Staphylococcal Scalded Skin syndrome, In the book titled Clinical correlation with diagnostic implications in Dermatology, Editor in chief – Dr. Biju Vasudevan.
- Section Editor: Clinical correlation with diagnostic implications in Dermatology, Editor in chief – Dr. Biju Vasudevan
- Co Author of the Chapter, : Medicolegal cases in Dermatology, in the book titled Practice management by Dr. Venkataram Mysore
- Rev. Fr. Lawrence D’souza award, Father Muller Medical college, for securing highest marks in Final year M.B.B.S from Graduating batch of 2005.
- Dr Bharati Baliga award, Father Muller Medical college, for securing highest marks in OBG in Final year M.B.B.S.
- 1st prize in Award paper in the original study category for the paper titled “Disability in Leprosy: A public health challenge” at Cuticon Karnataka 2014, Bijapur.
- 1st prize in Award paper category for the paper titled “Clinico-histopathological potpourri of Leprosy: A study of 72 cases” at State level CME on Leprosy - 2014 held at Rajarajeshwari Medical College, Bangalore.
- Awarded IADVL Dermacon appreciation award for best poster titled “Correlation of muco-cutaneous manifestations in HIV infected children with CD4 count: A study of 34 cases” at Dermacon 2015, Mangalore, Karnataka.
- 2nd prize in Speaking image category for the presentation titled “Child with partial albinism and recurrent infections” at Cuticon Karnataka 2014, Bijapur
- IADVL observership in lasers, aesthetics and basic dermatosurgery, at Venkat center for skin and plastic surgery, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Columbia Asia hospital, Whitefield, Bangalore, Karnataka, Former Consultant Dermatologist
- at Dr. Shettys Aesthetics, Bangalore, Karnataka, Trained in Aesthetic Dermatology
- Dr. Venkat center for skin & plastic surgery, Bangalore, Karnataka, aesthetic dermatology and basic dermatosurgery
- 91465, Karnataka Medical Council, 2011
- MD - Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy
- IADVL ( Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists & Leprologists)
- ACSI ( Association of Cutaneous surgeons, India)
- PDS ( Pigmentary Disorders Society)
- WDS ( Women's Dermatology Society)
- DASIL ( Dermatology & Aesthetic Surgeons International League)
Report an Error
TELEDERMA (A Telemedicine Platform)
5th floor , Roodraksh Mall , Besides Big Bazaar, Bhangagarh, Guwahati, Assam 781005BIDS : Dr.K.N.Barua Institute Of Dermatological Sciences