Dr. Animesh AryaPulmonologist, General PhysicianDiploma in Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases (DTCD), MD, MBBS 41 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
- Infectious Disease Treatment
- Specialty Diagnostics in Tuberculosis
- General Physician
Awards and Recognitions
- Undergone ACLS Course In 2001- By American Cardio Logical Association.
- Allergy Programme At VPCI / At St. George Hospital
- Bronchoscopy Programme At Cincinati Children Hospital ( U.S.A ) With Dr. R.E Wood ( May -June ,2001,Pioneer In Pediatric Bronchoscopy )
- Thoracoscopy Training At Marseille France ERS Course
- Set Up PFT & Bronchoscopy Lab At R.M.L Hospital, New Delhi 1987-1993.
- 3102, 1982
- Diploma in Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases (DTCD)
- President of Indian Society of Respiratory Infection.
- Member National College of Chest Physicians.
- Member Indian Medical Association
- Member Association of Physician of India
- Executive Member DMA Outer Wes
FC 34, A-4, Paschim Vihar East, Landmark: Opposite Dda Sports ComplexSri Balaji Action Medical Institute
B-3/17, Paschim Vihar NewCentre For Chest Diseases , Allergy & Sleep Disorders