Dr. Dinesh BhuraniHematologist, Pediatric Hematologic-Oncologist, Hematologic OncologistDM, MD, MBBS 20 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Blood Transfusion
- Lymphatic drainage
- Chelation therapy
- Stem Cell Transplantation
- Pediatric Hematologic-Oncologist
- Hematologic Oncologist
Awards and Recognitions
- Award Paper: "Comparison of various variables including foot length with gestational age". Indian Academy of Pediatrics, state branch. - 1997
- Folinic acid administration following MTX as prophylaxis for GVHD in allogeneic HSCT centres in Australia and New Zealand. Bhurani D, Schifter M, Kerridge I. Bone Marrow Transplant. - 2008
- The sensitivity of CD138 immunostaining of bone marrow trephine specimens for quantifying marrow involvement in MGUS and myeloma, including samples with a low percentage of plasma cells. Ng AP, Wei A, Bhurani D, Chapple P, Feleppa F, Juneja S. Haematologi - 2006
- 2008 - 2016, Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre, Department of Haemato-Oncology & Bone Marrow Transplant
- 48047 , 2010
- Member, Indian Society of Hematology and Blood Transfusion.
- Member of Indian Society of Hematology and Blood Transfusion.
- Member of Pediatric Hematology - Oncology Chapter of Indian Academy of Pediatrics.
- Member of The Royal College of Pathologists of Australia (RCPA).
Report an Error
Wincan clinic, 7th floor, Kings mall, Rohini West Metro station, Landmark: Close To Metro Piller 417Dr. Bhurani's Clinic
A-133, Niti Bagh, Gautam NagarRajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute