Dr. Pankaj SharmaGeneral Surgeon, Bariatric Surgeon, Laparoscopic SurgeonMBBS, MS - General Surgery 30 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
- Comprehensive Obesity Control Counseling
- Bariatric Surgery For Morbidly Obese Patients
- Reversible Bariatric Surgery Options
- Metabolic Surgery For Diabetes (Low BMI Metabolic Surgery)
- Liposuction For Select Group of Obese Patients
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy for gall bladder stones.
- Laparoscopic appendicectomy for appendicitis.
- Laparoscopic meshplasty for all types of Hernias.
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy for undiagnosed abdominal pain or chronic diseases or staging of cancers.
- General Surgeon
- Bariatric Surgeon
- Laparoscopic Surgeon
Awards and Recognitions
- Papers presented in various Regional and National Conferences
- Publications in various Indexed Medical Journals.
- 1997 - 1999, PGIMS, Senior Resident
- 1999 - 2002, RML Hospital, Senior Resident
- 2002 - 2011, J.G. Hosp., R.G. Stone, Consultant Surgeon
- Fortis Hospital Shalimar Bagh, GI Onco and Minimal access Surgery
- 21110, 2003
- MS - General Surgery
- Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)
- Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons (IAGES)
340, C-8, Sector 8, Landmark: Opposite Metro Pillar Number 378Shalya Clinic