Dr. Prof Padmashree J M HansENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist, Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon, Head and Neck SurgeonMBBS, MS - ENT, Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology (DLO) 38 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
- Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
- Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
- Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
- Surgery for Snoring
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery - FESS
- Head and Neck Tumor / Cancer Surgery
- Laser Surgeries for Head and Neck Lesions
- Skull Base Surgery
- Orbital & Optic Nerve Decompression
- Hearing Aid Fitting
- Sleep Apnea
- ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
- Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
- Head and Neck Surgeon
Awards and Recognitions
- He is Honorary ENT Consultant to Prime Minister of India.
- Dr. Hans is Government Member to the Ali Yajur Jung National Institute for Deafness, Mumbai.
- He Is Also The Government Appointed Executive Member of the All India Institute of Speech And Hearing, Mysore
- He Is Appointed Member To The National Program on Prevention And Control On Deafness (NPPCD)
- He Is Advisor To UPSC And WHO.
- 6549, 1982
- MS - ENT
- Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology (DLO)
- Ali Yajur Jung National Institute for Deafness, Mumbai.
- National Program on Prevention and Control on Deafness (NPPCD).
- All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Mysore.
- Executive Council AIISH Mysore.
Report an Error
46, Anand Lok, Basement, Sirifort Road,By Side August Kranti Marg New , Landmark: Opposite Gargi CollegeDr. Hans Centre for ENT, Hearing Care & Vertigo