Dr. Mubeen MohammadCardiothoracic Surgeon, Cardiovascular SurgeonMBBS, MS - General Surgery, MCh - Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery 27 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Mitral/Heart Valve Replacement
- Invasive Cardiac
- Cardiac Pacing
- Cardio Thoracic Surgery
- Radial Approach Angiography
- Minimally invasive Cardiac surgery
- Valve-repair surgery
- Acute Aortic Dissection
- Cardiothoracic Surgeon
- Cardiovascular Surgeon
Awards and Recognitions
- “Stem Cell transplantation for end stage heart disease” : Cardiogenesis, USA
- 1997 - 1999, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Junior Consultant
- 2008 - 2010, Alchemist hospital, Consultant Cardiac surgeon
- 2010, Delhi Heart & Lung Institute, Director CTVS
- 20763, 2003
- MS - General Surgery
- MCh - Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery
- "Risks & Benefits of MVR in patients with severe PAH”, Asian Annals, 2008.
- “Delayed Sternal closure after cardiac operations”, Asian Annals, 2001.
- “Pseudoaneurysms of Ascending Aorta following cardiac operations”, 49th IACTS, 2003.
- “Surgical repair for long-term results in RSOV”, 47th IACTS, 2001.
- “Konno’s procedure: for small aortic root”, 48th IACTS, 2002.
3, Mandir Marg, Panchkuian Road, NewDelhi Heart & Lung Institute