Dr. Yugal MishraCardiac SurgeonMBBS, MS, PhD 32 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
- Cardiac Surgeon
Awards and Recognitions
- Rashtriya Ratan Award by International Study Circle in 2005
- Lifetime Achievement Award by World Congress on Clinical and Preventive Cardiology (WCCPC) conferred by Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam in 2006.
- Honoris Causa Doctorate (Doctor of Science) conferred by Governor of Madhya Pradesh and Chancellor of Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya.
- University Hospital Upsala, Sweden, Fellowship (CTVS)
- University Hospital Utrecht Netherland, Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery
- University Hospital Utrecht Netherland, Robotic Cardiac Surgery training
- Odessa Texas, USA, Robotic Cardiac Surgery training
- Columbia University Medical Centre, USA, Robotic MidCAB Surgery training
- Ohio State University Columbus Medical Centre, USA, Robotic Cardiac Surgery training
- Institute of Tele surgery, University of Strasbourge, France., Special Course in Endoscopic IMA harvesting
- Heart port Research and Training Centre in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, Minimally access Valve Surgery (Heart Post surgery or Key hole surgery)
- Past Board of Directors of International Society for Minimally Invasive cardiothoracic Surgery - Beverly, MA., USA
- President of International Society for Minimally Invasive Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgeons of india.
- Member of the Society of Thoracic Surgeons, 633, N. Saint Clair St, Ste 2320, Chicago, IL, USA.
- Founder member Indian College of Cardiology.
- Council member of Association of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgeons of Asia.
- Life member of Cardiological Society of India.
- President of indian Association of Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgeons of india
Report an Error
Okhla road, Sukhdev Vihar Metro Station, NewFortis Escorts Heart Institute