Sucharita SenguptaDietitian/NutritionistM.Sc Food Science and Nutrition 9 years experience
Professional StatementMs. Sucharita Sengupta is a known name in the field of scientific research and also as a Nutritionist . She is at present pursuing her doctorate from one of the highly acclaimed institute. Ms. Sengupta has been serving patients for around a period of five years. She has many International and National publications to her name. She has been awarded by various organizations like IHA, NNHSA, IDA, ICN, etc. Her methodical treatments based on the customized needs have been accepted very positively by her clients. She has been able to successfully treat lifestyle problems like obesity, under weight, PCOD, digestive disorder, renal problem, high cholesterol, diabetes, child health problems, old age health problems etc. with proper nutrition, diet and counselling. To her, every client is very important and she loves to help them overcome their problems through her caring and friendly attitude.
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
Awards and Recognitions
- National Nutrition Award from Nutrition and Natural Health Sciences Association (NNHSA). 
- Sarvochyya Seva Samman from Nutrition and Natural Health Sciences Association (NNHSA). 
- Award for "Contribution to Education Community" from Indian Education Awards organized by Techprolabz, Incubation Centre at IIT Patna. 
- FIRST Position (Holder of Indian Dietetic Association Award) in Food Science and Technology category at the 50th Annual National Conference of Indian Dietetic Association (IDA), Bengal Chapter. 
- SECOND Position in post-graduation (M.Sc). 
- Recipient of Gokhale Memorial Girls' College Award for securing highest marks in graduation (B.Sc). 
- FIRST Position in Lecture Competition organized by International College of Nutrition (ICN), Calcutta Chapter. 
- CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE on Appropriate Parenteral Nutrition Prescribing in the Age of Drug Shortages organized by the American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (ASPEN). 
- CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION in the Beyond Sciences Initiative 4th International Remote Conference: Science & Society. 
- CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION for the completion of the Short-term course titled "Past, Present & Future of Our Food" organized by Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur. 
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION at the Nutrition Quotient (NQ) under the aegis of Indian Dietetic Association (IDA) and AIIMS, Dept of Community Medicine. 
- CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION at the 4. Clinical Nutrition Update (CNU) organized by the Apollo Hospitals Group. 
- CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION at the Symposium on "Recent Trends In Healthcare Science and Technology" organized by Centre for Health Care Science & Technology, Bengal Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur and Indo US Centre for Research Excellence on Fabrionics. 
- POST GRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN DIABETES EDUCATION from Project Hope, India Diabetes Educator Project as recognized by the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). 
- M.Sc Food Science and Nutrition
- Life member of Indian Science Congress Association (ISCA).
- Life member of Indian Association of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (IAPEN).
- Life member of Nutrition and Natural Health Sciences Association (NNHSA).
- Full member of Association of Food Scientists and Technologists of India (AFSTI).
- Member of Center for Nutrition & Integrative Health (CNIH) Academy.
- Life member of Indian Dietetic Association (IDA).
- Life member of Nutrition Society of India (NSI).
- Life member of International Confederation of Dietetic Association (ICDA).
- Life member of Asian Federation of Dietetic Association (AFDA).
Report an Error
66A, Mahanirban Road, Dover Terrace, Ballygunge,1st floorSucharita Sengupta's Clinic