Mrs. Guganeswari RanjanPhysiotherapistBachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) 20 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
- Treatment for cerebral palsy, developmental delay, mental retardation, ADD&ADHD, autism, special education for children.
- Treatment for stroke, parkinsonism, post surgical care, ligament injuries, joints pain, frozen shoulder, cervical spondylosis, lumbar spondylosis, paralysis, Pre and post pregnancy physio care.
- 2002, MSAJ College Of Physiotherapy , ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
- 8832, Indian Association of Physiotherapist (IAP), 2003
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- All India association of physiotherapy
Report an Error
Hari Krishna Colony, Nandambakkam, Chennai - 600089Restore Paediatric & Rehab Centre