Dr. Sanjib Kumar MishraRadiation OncologistMBBS, MD - Radiotherapy25 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- virtual simulation
- Teletherapy immobilization
- mould brachythreapy
- Palliative medicine & care
- Radiation Oncologist
Awards and Recognitions
- Monthly palliative pelvic radiotherapy in advanced carcinoma of uterine cervix” JCRT Dec ‘05, Vol 1, Issue 4.
- Prevalence of psychiatric disorder in asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic cancer patients on treatment”. JCRT Sept ‘06, Volume 2, Issue 3.
- Weekly Cisplatin with Radiation in Locally-advance Carcinoma of Uterine Cervix”. Oral presentation at the 2nd SAARC Conference on Clinical Oncology at Kathamandu, Nepal, 7th to 9th March 2003.
- Additional rectal and sigmoid mucosal points and doses in high dose rate intracavitary brachytherapy for carcinoma cervix: A dosimetric study, Year : 2011 | Volume : 7 | Issue : 3 | Page : 298-303
- First radiation oncologist in the state of Orissa (a state in east India) who started Intensity Modulated Radio Therapy (IMRT) at the Hemlata Hospitals and Research Center, Bhubaneswar, Orissa
- Fellowship in Advanced Radiation Oncology - Tata Cancer Research Memorial Institute, 2007
- Tata Memorial Hospital Parel, Mumbai, Senior Resident - Department of Radiation Oncology , 2004 - 2007
- Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai, Radiation Oncologist - Department of Radiation Oncology , 2003 - 2004
- Hemalata Hospital, Bhubaneswar, Consultant , 2007 - 2017
- HCG Panda cancer Hospital, Consultant - Clinical and Radiation Oncology , 2007
- Utkal Hospital, Clinical and Radiation Oncology , 2007
- 12841 , 1996
- Member, General Secretary of Indian Society of Neuro-Oncology (ISNO), Orissa State Chapter.
- Member of Europian Society of Therapeutic Radiology & Oncology (ESTRO)
- Member of Association of Radiation Oncologist of India. (AROI)
- Member, Indian College of Radiation Oncology (ICRO).
- Member, Orissa Council of Medical Registration
- Member, Indian Medical Association
Report an Error
Nalco Nagar Road, ChandrasekharpurHemalata Hospitals and Research Centre
No schedules available.