Dr. Chittaranjan KarNephrologist/Renal SpecialistMBBS, MD - General Medicine, DM - Nephrology, Fellow in Clinical Nephrology 20 years experience
Professional StatementMBBS from SCB Medical College, Utkal University, 1986
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
- Kidney Diseases
- Kidney Transplan Physician
- CKD & Chromic Kidney Diseases
- Transplant Kidney
- Intensive Care Nephrology
- Renal Biopsy
- Catheter Insertion For Hemodialysis
- Bone Biopsy
- Nephrologist/Renal Specialist
Awards and Recognitions
- Award for the Best Outgoing Post Graduate, 1991
- Distinguished Services Award. IMA, New Delhi, 2009
- Nephrology, Sriram Chandra Bhanj (SCB) Medical College and Hospital, Cuttack., Professor
- 9621, 1985
- MD - General Medicine
- DM - Nephrology
- Fellow in Clinical Nephrology
- Member, Medical Council of India, 2013-2017.
- Life Member, Association of Physicians of India (API).
- Life Member, Indian Society of Nephrology (ISN).
- Life Member, Peritoneal Dialysis Society of India (PDSI).
- Life Member, IHP.
- Life Member, Indian Society of Organ Transplantation (ISOT)
- Member, Orissa Council of Medical Registration
- Member, Indian Medical Association
1120, Dumduma, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751019Kanungo Institute of Diabetes Specialities
Dock Road, ManglabagSCB Medical College
4800, BMC Hospital RoadThe Kidney Clinic
Plot No. 188/A SamantarapurEastern Kidney Foundation