Dr. Dipika MohantyHematologistMBBS, MD, PhD, MNAMS, FNAMS, FRC, FACP 44 years experience
Professional StatementMBBS from Utkal University, 1965 MD from P.G.I. Chandigarh 1972 Ph.D from P.G.I. Chandigarh 1975 FRCPath Royal College of Pathologists, London, 1998 FACP American College of Physicians, 2001 FNAMS of National Academy of Medical Sciences, India Trained in Hammersmith Hospital, London & Oxford Hemophilia Centre, UK
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
- Thrombosis and Bleeding Disorders
- Biology of Stem Cell Transplantation
- Patelet Disorders
- Transplant Immunology
Awards and Recognitions
- Award for the best research on Topic “Cellular contribution towards blood coagulation and fibrinolysis”,
- Awarded the Manorama Sapre Oration Award,
- Awarded the S.S. Mishra Gold Medal for the best unpublished research paper of the year 1978/79,
- Awarded Postdoctoral Commonwealth Fellowship for a period of one year (June 1978-May 1979) in the united Kingdom,
- Won Honours in Physiology and obtained highest marks in pathology in final M.B.B.S. Examination, Part-I, Was second best graduate of the year in the final M.B.B.S. examination,
- Won merit scholarship throughout undergraduate studies.
- Professor of AHERF - 2014
- Top 100 Health Professionals-2013 (Medicine)
- Best Teacher award from P.G.I,Chandigarh 2012
- Bhatia Memorial Oration Award
- Biju Patnaik Award for Scientific Excellence
- Distinguished Career Award
- Sir Sriram Memorial Oration Award
- ICMR Best Director Award
- National Senior Women Bioscientist Award
- Karl Landstenier Oration Award
- Reach the World Travel Grant, P.Meera Khan Memorial Oration Award
- Woman of the Year 1998
- Shantilal Shah Oration, R. K. Das Oration Award
- Best Poster Award
- Ashalata Memorial Oration Award
- Kamala Menon Award
- J.G. Parekh Oration Award
- Awarded the B.G.R.C. Silver Jubilee Oration
- Institute of Immunohaematology (12 years), Director
- Haematology, PGI, Chandigarh, Associate and Additional Professor
- Kuwait University (2 years)., Faculty of Medicine
- PGIMER (2 years), Head of Department
- Apollo Hospitals, Dhaka, Senior Consultant Hematologist
- 2009, Apollo Hospitals Bhubaneswar, Odisha, Sr. Consultant Hematologist and Lab Director
- 2007, 1965
- Member of International Society of Thrombosis and Haemostasis (ISTH)
- Member of World Federation of Hemophilia
- Member of Editorial Board “Hemophilia” Journal
- Fellow, Royal College of Pathologists, London.
- Fellow, American College of Physicians, USA.
- Fellow, National Academy of Medical Sciences, India.
- Member, Indian Association of Pathologists and Microbiologists.
- Member, Editorial Board of Indian Journal of Haematology and Transfusion Medicine
- President, Indian Society of haematology and blood transfusion and executive
- Member of International society of Haematology for Asian Pacific Division from 1996.
- President Indian Society of Human Genetics.
- President Bombay Haemophilia Society.
- Member Indian Society of Atherosclerosis Research.
- Member, Technical Advisor Committee, Department of Biotechnology, India.
- Member, Technical Advisor Committee, Transfusion Medicine, Govt. of India.
- Member of Task Force on Stem Cell Research in India, Dept. of Biotechnology and Indian Council of Medical Research.
- Indian Journal of Haematology & Transfusion Medicine.
- Indian Journal of Human Genetics
- Member of Peer Review Committee of “Human Genetics” of Indian Council of Medical Research.
- Member, Orissa Council of Medical Registration
- Member, Indian Medical Association
251, Old Sainik School Road, Unit 15Apollo Hospital