Dr. Amitav MohantyGeneral Physician, DiabetologistMBBS, MD, MD - Medicine 39 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
- Critical Care
- Infectious Diseases
- Chronic Pain Treatment
- Hypertension Treatment
- Filaria Treatment
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome ( IBS ) Treatment
- Typhoid Fever Treatment
- Dengue Fever Treatment
- Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
- Skin Allergies
- General Physician
Awards and Recognitions
- Research in use of insulin – Newer forms in Diabetes Study (Post marketing survey) in various new molecules.
- Presented a paper on “series of fever cases” during MD at a national conference.
- In a phase III trial going on togalizumab in TypeI DM. To be completed in 2012
- Participated and presented paper on sepsis at 1st infectious diseases Society meeting at Hyderabad in Aug, 2011.
- Presented paper on judicious use of antibiotics at IMA Bhubaneswar on 18th Dec 2011
- Best paper presentation in IMA Orissa chapter in 2006 “Sleep apnoea”.
- Participated as an invited Faculty/Delegate in the Mid-term ISGCON and World Digestive Health Day held from 28th to 29th May 2011 at Bhubaneswar
- Lectures at Bhubaneswar and at Puri on COPD and Antibiotics current concepts and Diabetes on various seminars.
- Participated as Faculty in all India Association for Advancing Research in Obesity (AIAARO) Odisha Chapter on 17
- Attended in recognition of contribution as Delegate/Oral or Poster Presentation in the Sepsis Congress 2013 at New Delhi on 6th & 7th Dec-2013.
- Attended 69th Annual Conference of the Association of Physicians of India from 20th Feb-2014 to 23rd Feb-2014, at Ludhiana, Punjab.
- Guest lecture at Apollo hospital Bhubaneswar on HIV infections update in the month of March 2014.
- Attended ECCMID in Barcelona, Spain held in the month of May-2014.
- Attended in American Diabetes Association, for 74th Scientific Sessions from 13th June - 2014 to17th June – 2014 in Sanfrancisco, CA , USA.
- Guest lecture on 14th August 2014 at Apollo hospital Bhubaneswar, on newer antifungal.
- IMA Medical Specialitie, Fellow
- 2017, Apollo Hospitals,Bhubaneswar, Sr. Consultant - Medicine
- 2016 - 2017, Sunshine Hospitals, Consultant
- 2010 - 2015, Apollo Hospitals, Bhubaneswar, Consultant
- 2008 - 2010, Sparsh Hospital, Consultant
- 2005 - 2009, Kar Clinic, Consultant
- 2001 - 2004, Kalinga Hospital, Consultant
- 1996 - 2000, Apollo Hospitals Delhi, Consultant
- 10435, 1989
- MD - Medicine
- Association of physicians of India
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM)
Report an Error
Plot No:-N4-1/1, IRC Village,NayapalliUsthi Hospital and Research Centre
251, Old Sainik School Road, Unit 15Apollo Hospital
Udyan Marg, Unit 6, Ganga Nagar, Near Biju Pattnaik ParkCapital Hospital