Dr. Rashmi AcharyDentistBDS, PGCED, FAGE 21 years experience
Professional StatementBDS from Manipal Acadamey of Higher Education PGCED from Baylor College, Texas, USA
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
- orthodontic and prosthodontic illnesses
Awards and Recognitions
- Awarded with gold medal for securing Highest Marks in Prosthodontics in the Final B.D.S examination.
- Nominated for Dental Plaque award for the year 1998.
- Nominated for the best outgoing student of the year.
- Nominated for the best outgoing intern of 1997-98 batch for outstanding sincerity and able patient management.
- Secured second highest mark in Dental Anatomy, Oral Pathology, Community Dentistry, Conservative dentistry and Endodontics.
- Awarded Certificate as Rastrapati Guide by the Bharat Scouts and Guides.
- Enrolled as a Fellow of Academy of General Education Manipal, Karnataka.
- Enrolled as Life member of Red Cross Society of Orissa Branch.
- Appreciated for the invaluable contribution to the scientific programme of the FDI Annual World Dental congress, at New Delhi India, 10th 13th September 2004.
- 2010, Apollo hospitals Bhubaneswar, Consultant
- 2008 - 2010, Apollo clinic, New Delhi, Consultant
- 2007 - 2008, Dr Kathuria’s multispeciality Dental clinic, New Delhi, Dentist
- 2005 - 2006, Baylor College, Texas, USA, Professor
- 5625A, 1998
- Member, Fellowship Of Academy of General Education
- Life Member of Indian Dental Association
- Lady Representative to Indian Dental Association Odisha State Branch
- Vice Chairman The Friend Trust
- Organiser of CDE programmes in Bhubaneswar
- Member, Indian Dental Association
251, Old Sainik School Road, Unit 15Apollo Hospital