Dr. Soumen DeviduttaCardiologistMBBS, MD, DM 14 years experience
Professional StatementMBBS from Rajiv Gandhi Universiity of Health Sciences, 2004
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
- Electrophysiology & pacing
- Coronary interventions
- Percutaneous valvular interventions
- Cardiac Ablation
- Coronary Angiogram
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Carotid Angioplasty & Stenting
- Coronary Bypass Surgery
- Stress Management
- Blood Pressure Treatment.
Awards and Recognitions
- St Vitus dance. Devidutta S, Roy A. Circulation. 128(19): e380
- Percutaneous mitral commissurotomy in rheumatic mitral stenosis associated with cor triatriatum. Devidutta S, Narang R, Saxena A, Karthikeyan G. Cardiovasc Interv Ther. 2014 May 25
- Coronary stenting in a patient with single coronary artery and double vessel disease ! Devidutta S, Sharma G, Jagia P. J Invasive Cardiol. 2013 Jul;25(7):E147-50.
- Presented a case in Indian Heart Rhythm Society 2013.
- Original article on the role surgical sympathectomy in refractory ventricular tachycardias in patients with structural heart disease in consideration with Lancet journal.
- Presented 2 cases in Asia PCR/ Sing Live 2015, Singapore
- Participated in Asia PCR/ Sing Live 2015, 22nd - 24th January, Singapore.
- Participated in 5th CTO workshop, National Heart Centre Singapore, 7th - 8th November 2014, Singapore.
- 26th Annual Scientific Meeting, Singapore Cardiac Society 12-13th April 2014, Singapore.
- 6th Asia Pacific Heart Rhythm Society and Cardiorhythm, October 2013, Hong Kong.
- Indian Heart Rhythm Society meet, October 2013, Chennai
- Care Hospital, Consultant
- 68650, 2004
- Member, Karnataka Medical Council
- Member, Indian Medical Association
Report an Error
Plot No 329/1929 (P), ChandrasekharpurCare Hospitals