Dr. Pramod Kumar AcharyaCardiologistMBBS, MD, DM 45 years experience
Professional StatementMBBS: SCB Medical College, Cuttack. 1963-68. MD Medicine: SCB Medical College, Cuttack. 1971-74. DM Cardiology: LPS Institute, GSVM Medical College, Kanpur. 1978-80. Successful at First Attempt Fellow, Indian College of Cardiology ICC.
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Angina Pectoris
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Heart Failure
- Myocardial Infarction
- Peripheral Artery Disease
- Cardiac Ablation
- Coronary Angiogram
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting
- Coronary Bypass Surgery
- Stress Management
- Blood Pressure Treatment
Awards and Recognitions
- Presented 15 papers and two posters at national conferences of the Association of Physicians of India and the Cardiological Society of India.
- State Bank of India, Senior Consultant Cardiologist
- Maa Shakti Hospital, Bhubaneswar, Consultant
- Neelachal Hospital Bhubaneswar, Consultant
- 3202, 1969
- Life Member, Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Life Member, Association of Physicians in India (API).
- Life Member, Cardiological Society of India (CSI).
- Life Member, Research Society for the Study of Diabetes in India (RSSDI).
- Life Member, Indian College of Cardiology (ICC)
- President, Cardiological Society of India. Orissa State Branch. 2002.
- Chairman, Association of Physicians of India. Orissa State Branch.
- Organiser: All state API conference and CMEs at Bhubaneswar. 1984-2000. Also, many state CSI conferences.
- Co-Organiser: National RSSDI conference. Bhubaneswar, 1999.
- Member, Orissa Council of Medical Registration
A/84, Kharvel Nagar, Unit-3Neelachal Hospital Pvt. Ltd.
NH 5, Bhoinagar Basti, Bhoi NagarAyush Hospitals & Trauma Care (P) Ltd.
Plot No - 168, Ekamra Marg, Unit-6Maa Shakti Hospital
Plot No. N-1 A/10, IRC Village, NayapalliDr. Acharya's Clinic