Dr. Asif Ali AhmedGastroenterologistMBBS, MD - General Medicine, DM - Gastroenterology 26 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Hydrogen Breath Test (HBT)
- Esophageal Dilatation
- Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage
- Bravo pH Testing
- ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
- Radiofrequency Ablation for Barrett's Esophagus
Awards and Recognitions
- Intestinal Mucosal protein profiling in IBS. There was trend towards increased expression of proinflammatory cytokines in rectal mucosa of IBS patients compared to controls. Indian Journal of Gastroenterology.
- A typical skin lesion in celiac disease with chronic liver disease.
- CME. Attending EUS and DBE Workshop (Multiple).
- Asia Pacific Digestive Week, Singapore 2011.
- UEGW-Amsterdam, Berlin, Vienna.
- Guest Oration, JASICON.
- Diploma program in APD and IBS, Boston University.
- European CME-CPD Academy Certificate Course in Germany.
- 1st in Medicine in final MBBS, received Gold Medal from R G Kar Medical College.
- 2008, The Mission Hospital, Durgapur, Senior Consultant & HOD
- The Mission Hospital Super Specialty Clinic, Consultant
- West Bengal Health Services, Associate Consultant
- Nil Ratan Sircar Medical College & Hospital, RMO - Medicine
- R. G. Kar Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata, Assistant Professor
- Gastro Clinic, Consultant
- MD - General Medicine
- DM - Gastroenterology
Annapurna Bhaban, B.N.R. More, G.T. Road (West), Asansol, Paschim Bardhaman, West Bengal - 713304The Mission Hospital Super Specialty Clinic
7/1, Lord Sinha Road, Elgin, Kolkata, West Bengal 700071The Calcutta Clinic- Gastro
Immon Kalyan Sarani, Sector IIC, Bidhan Nagar, Burdwan District, Durgapur, West Bengal 713212The Mission Hospital , Durgapur