CareClues technologies Private Ltd. is the owner and proprietor of the internet property www.careclues.com (“Website”) on the world wide web as well as the software and applications provided by Health Care Inventions, including but not limited to the mobile application ‘Careclues’, and the of the brand names ‘CareClues+’.
The use of our system is completely voluntary. In order to use our system to book an appointment with a medical practice, a patient / user must first complete the process form. The information we may collect from you is your name, email address, date of birth, address, mobile phone number and if available. We will use the information you provide:
- To provide you with the services, products or information you have requested from our website or App;
- To create an account for you if you have registered with us;
- for administration and support purposes;
- To inform you of updates to the software;
- To evaluate and improve our service to you;
- To contact you when required.
Staying In Touch
We send all new users a confirmation email to confirm with you, your selected appointment time, the provider, the day, date and time of the appointment and location of your nominated health provider. Additionally, you will occasionally receive information on upgrades and services. We respect your choice in receiving these and provide the